The main focal point of EAW is education.
Education is provided at many levels to give the escrow professional the opportunity to keep tuned in on what is happening in their industry. Membership in a Regional organization automatically gives you membership in the State organization (EAW) and in the national organization (AEA).
- Regional’s have dinner meetings in their respective areas and offer educational speakers and LPO (Clock) credit hours
- Regional’s also put on seminars in their respective areas with LPO (Clock) credit hours
- EAW holds an annual educational seminar in September wtih LPO (Clock) credit hours
- EAW also offers on line LPO pre test training and Flash cards
- EAW offers Escrow I Manual and Flash Cards to help prepare for state license exam
- AEA holds teleconference education on current Federal events
- AEA holds an annual conference in June
Check out the various areas of the website for additional information on all of the above.
See Calendar on right side of this page for monthly happenings.