- This event has passed.
American Escrow Association Annual Education Conference
May 16 @ 8:00 am - May 18 @ 5:00 pm
The Escrow Association of Washington is offering LPO MCLE credits at the American Escrow Association’s annual education conference in Kansas City, MO!
The Washington State Bar Association approved this conference under activity ID 2795 for five Legal/Liability credits, two and one quarter Ethics credits, and four Other credits.
Unsure what type of credits you need? Click here to be redirected to the WSBA website for details.
Here’s a sampling of topics:
- Tax Act 2018 – What it means to real estate and YOU!
- Blockchain: What is it and How does it affect us?
- e-Everything: e-Closings, e-Notary, etc.
- Ethics – Diary of a White Collar Criminal
- Title Oddities – Cemeteries, Ghosts & Zombies
- And much more!
Click here for all the details and to register.